1 Otherwise Known As Sheila The Great

Otherwise Known As Sheila The Great

Written by Judy Blume

Illustrated by none

Reviewed by Sarah-Aime M. (age 9)

Otherwise Known As Sheila The Great

The main characters are Sheila and Mouse. The story takes place in the swimming pool, at daycare, and mostly at Sheila's house. Sheila asked her principal to make a newspaper. She gets the job, but Mouse wants to do the newspaper too. There is a play and Libby auditions for it. She wants the part of Wendy but she doesn't get the part. So she cries for three days. Sheila has been mean, so Libby called her baby brat.

My favorite part was when Sheila put toothpaste on the toilet so Libby would slip off because it was so funny. The character Sheila is like me because her name starts with a S too and she has brown hair like me. Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great is a series of books by Judy Blume, and the books are the same because they have the same characters. The other books are Superfudge, Fudge-a-Mania, Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing, and Double Fudge. I like this book better because it's more exciting.

I would recommend this book because it is very funny. One of the funniest parts was when Libby called Sheila and Mouse baby brats. If you are age 8-11, you might like this book.