1 Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix

Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix

Written by J.K. Rowling

Illustrated by Mary Grandpre

Reviewed by Katie L. (age 11)

Lord Voldermort is the most powerful and evil wizard in the wizard world. Harry and Dumbledore know that Lord Voldermort is back. The only wizards who believe them are Ron and Hermione, Harry's best friends. Voldermort and his evil henchmen (in other words death eaters) are beginning to attack the wizard world once more. Can Harry and Dumbledore prove that Lord Voldermort is powerful once again? Will they save all good wizards in time? To find out read this exciting fantasy novel.

I liked this book because it is pure action especially when they try to save Sirus. This book is full of magical adventures. I really like the part when Harry and his friends ride magical creatures to save Sirus. The details and descriptive segments were amazing like the moment the class had heard the door close, quiet had fallen and all fidgeting stopped. Snape's mere presence was usually enough to ensure silence in the classroom. My favorite part was when Harry saves Mr. Weasley. It is affectionate and heart warming. I think Harry is an interesting character. He is the reason for all the action in the books.

I think this book is good for people 7 and up who like action filled books.