1 Nate the Great and Me: The Case of the Fleeing Fang

Nate the Great and Me: The Case of the Fleeing Fang

Written by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat

Illustrated by Marc Simont

Reviewed by Hiroki E. (age 7)

Fang ran away! A detective named Nate the Great and his dog Sludge solved many, many cases. They had a party. Annie looked sad because Fang ran away. Everyone came into Nate the Great?s house. They talked about Fang a lot. Annie said Fang ran away from two poodles. Pip said, ?I saw Fang following a lady.? Every one talked about the lady. Every one ran out to find the lady and Fang. Sludge gave Nate a hint and Nate the Great and Sludge went out to find Fang. Is Nate the Great going to find Fang? Find out in this great book.

I like this book because I like mystery books and this book is a mystery book. My favorite part was when Nate the Great found Fang in the park because it made me happy when I read it. I know how Annie felt when she found Fang. This book is about Fang. It is a mystery about Fang because he ran away. I really like this book very much. So if you like this book you have got to read about the other adventures of Nate the Great in his other books. I think you will like Nate the Great books. If you want to know where Fang is, read Nate the Great and the Case of the Fleeing Fang.

I recommend this book to people who like mystery books because if you read A to Z Mysteries. Then you will like Nate the Great books too. This book is a little bit sad because Fang is gone. My favorite part was when Nate the Great found Fang in the park. Nate the Great and his dog Sludge and his friend Rosamund, Oliver, Finley, Pip, Esmerelda, Clyde, Annie, and her brother Harry try to find Fang. You will find out in this book how Nate the Great finally finds Fang. So, if you like Cam Jansen and A to Z Mysteries, try Nate the Great!