1 Nate the Great and Me: The Case of the Fleeing Fang

Nate the Great and Me: The Case of the Fleeing Fang

Written by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat

Illustrated by Marc Simont

Reviewed by Aleksandar B. (age 7)

Nate the Great is about a kid that has a lot of adventures. In this book there were a lot of creatures. Fang is Annie?s dog and Fang got chased away by two poodles. Annie and her little brother went to Nate the Great?s house. Annie looks very sad because Fang is chased away by the poodles. Nate the Great and his detective dog Sludge and all of his friends try to find Fang and cheer Annie up. All of Annie?s friends think Fang followed the old lady with a lot of bags. But they soon found out Fang didn?t follow the old lady. If you want to know where Fang is, read Nate the Great and the Case of the Fleeing Fang!

I like Nate the Great because it has a lot of mysteries. But, this book is not just about mysteries. It also has two little puppies. This book is also about a lady and all sorts of Nate the Great?s best friends. My favorite part was when Fang got chased away by the poodles. Fang reminds me of when my dog Rexie went away. I know how Annie felt because I lost my dog too. She must have been sad.

I recommend this book to people that like mysteries. Because I A to Z Mysteries. If you read A to Z Mysteries you will like Nate the Great and Me and The Case of the Fleeing Fang too. This book is a little bit sad because a poodle chases Fang away. But Nate the Great and his dog and all of his friends find Fang. You will love this spectacular mystery book!