1 Amelia Bedelia

Amelia Bedelia

Written by Peggy Parish

Illustrated by Fritz Siebel

Reviewed by Sobel U. (age 8)

Amelia Bedelia

This book is about Amelia Bedelia. She is a funny person who works as a maid for Mr. and Mrs. Rogers. The reason why she is funny is that she always does things wrong. One of the things that happened in the book was that Mr. Rogers told Amelia Bedelia to trim the steak and dress the chicken. While Mr. Rogers was gone, Amelia Bedelia put ribbons on the steak and dressed the chicken in boy?s clothes. When Mr. and Mrs. Rogers came home, they saw all the damage that she did? and they were mad! If you want to find out just what happened, you should read the book.

I liked the book because it was funny. My favorite part was where Amelia Bedelia dressed the chicken in boy?s clothes. The book made me hungry because it had chicken, steak and pie. The drawings were not good because I can draw better.

This book is hilarious, and clowns and people who like to laugh will like it. I would recommend this book to all people so that they can learn to laugh and not get mad at people if they do something wrong. I think that people who like to laugh will like all of the Amelia Bedelia books.