1 Captain Underpants and the Invasion of the Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies From Outer Space

Captain Underpants and the Invasion of the Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies From Outer Space

Written by Dav Pilkey

Illustrated by Dav Pilkey

Reviewed by Ryan B. (age 9)

George Beard and Harold Hutchins are two boys who pull pranks and crack jokes. One day they turned their principal into the all time super hero, Captain Underpants! Will Captain Underpants save the day or be eaten by a giant dandelion? Read the book to find out.

I think this book is good because it is funny. It is funny because George and Harold pull pranks and crack jokes. For example they changed the lunch menu sign around to a very silly message.

My favorite part was when the spaceship blew up because it was an exciting part. It was exciting because the all fell, but Captain Underpants cape became a parachute for George and Harold.

I like George and Harold because they are good pranksters. They are comic book makers too and draw and write great comics.

I recommend this book to kids in grades 2-6. I think they will like it because it is a funny book.

Ryan B.
is a student in
EMES Third Grade