1 Junie B. Jones is Not a Crook

Junie B. Jones is Not a Crook

Written by Barbara Park

Illustrated by Brunkus, Denise

Reviewed by Oscar S. (age 10)

Junie B. Jones is Not a Crook

In the book, Junie B. Jones is given a new pair of furry gloves that her Grandpa buys for her. When she goes to school, she shows her friends. A crook steals her new, furry gloves. Then Junie B. Jones finds out who stole her gloves. After that she finds a 4 color pen in the school's lost and found. At the end of the story she also finds a teddy bear backpack in the school's lost and found. Read this book to find out if Junie B. Jones gets to keep the 4 color pen or the teddy bear backpack.

My favorite part of the book was when a crook stole Junie B. Jone?s furry gloves. This was my favorite part because I wondered who stole them. I got excited because I wanted to know what she was going to do. I enjoyed the pictures in the story. They kept me interested because they showed what was going to happen next. This book made me wonder about who stole her gloves. Also, I wanted to know if Junie B. Jones got to keep the 4 color pen. After the crook stole her gloves, I wanted to know if her grandpa was going to buy her another pair.

I recommend this book to people that like funny and exciting books In this book Junie B. Jones runs around an office with a teddy backpack she gets from the school's lost and found. If you read this book, you will think it is really happening.