1 Captain Underpants and the Invasion of the Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies From Outer Space

Captain Underpants and the Invasion of the Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies From Outer Space

Written by Dav Pilkey

Illustrated by Dav Pilkey

Reviewed by Ariel W. (age 13)

Captain Underpants is a super hero that George and Harold (two school boys) make up. Their principal, Mr. Krupp, gets turned into Captain Underpants by George and Harold. For some reason, whenever he hears the snapping of fingers, he turns into Captain Underpants. So, whatever you do, don't snap your fingers around Mr. Krupp.

One day, three aliens who pretend to be cafeteria ladies take over the school and turn everyone into zombie nerds except George and Harold. Captain Underpants must save Jerome Horwitz Elementary School before it?s too late. Will he make it or will he not? Find out in the book.

I liked the book because there was a lot of laughs, action and romance (just kidding about the romance).

My favorite part was when George mixed up the writing in the spacecraft. He mixed up the writing of fuel tank and garbage. Then Captain Underpants escaped and landed in an enemy's mouth. The reason I liked it so much was because I laughed to high heavens.

The reason I like George and Harold is because they were always pulling pranks on Mr. Krupp, the school principal.

I recommend it to class clowns and people who like to play jokes because they?ll like it and will laugh like crazy. People who like humor will like this book.