1 Junie B. Jones Loves Handsome Warren

Junie B. Jones Loves Handsome Warren

Written by Barbara Park

Illustrated by Denise Brunkus

Reviewed by Veronica D (age 8)

Junie B. Jones Loves Handsome Warren

This book is about a girl named Junie B. Jones and her friends Grace and Lucille. One day Junie B. and her friend Grace couldn't find Lucille. So Junie B.and Grace tried to find their friend Lucille. But they couldn't find her. Then they saw a boy named Warren with Lucille. Junie B. thought that Warren was bothring Lucille. So Junie B.and Grace decided to chase Warren all around the park and they did. But when Junie B. got a good look at Warren Junie B.fell in love. So in order to find out what happens next read Junie B. Jones Loves Handsome Warren.

I like this book because it reminds me of my friend Naimo. She used to like my cousin. I think even if the illustrator didn't put any color in the illustrations it is still a good book. I like when Junie B. tried to change her apperance because it is silly and funny. I think people should read this book because Junie B. Jones could remind you of someone in your family.

I recommend this book to people who like funny stoies and silly kindergarden love.