1 Melvin Beederman Superhero the Revenge of the McNasty Brothers

Melvin Beederman Superhero the Revenge of the McNasty Brothers

Written by Greg Trine

Illustrated by Rhode Montijo

Reviewed by Winston P. (age 8)

Melvin Beederman Superhero: Revenge of the McNasty Brothers by Greg Trine is about a superhero named Melvin Beederman that fights crime. First, the McNastys get out of jail by digging underground. Next, they go to their lair. Then, while Melvin and Candice are on a break from fighting crime, Grunge, Filthy, Mudball and Puke plan and place the trap to capture superheroes. In the end, Melvin and Candice fall for the trap and are threatened to get blown to pieces. To find out if Melvin dies in Melvin Beederman Superhero: Revenge of the McNasty Brothers you will have to read this book.

Melvin Beederman Superhero: Revenge of the McNasty Brothers by Greg Trine is a fun book to read. First, it is very funny. For instance, Melvin almost died twice because of bologna (which is his weakness). Second, Melvin is persistent. He never gave up when he was trapped and threatened to be blown to pieces. He kept on struggling to get out of the trap. Lastly, the book teaches you that a true hero fights for good. Melvin tries to return peace to Los Angeles after lots of chaos. As you can see, this is a very good book to read. To see Melvin fly you will have to read the book.

If you like superheroes then you should read Melvin Beederman Superhero: Revenge of the McNasty Brothers by Greg Trine. Do you like to help people in need? I would rate this book 4½ stars because of the silly parts that crack me up. I recommend this book to second and third graders because it is a very funny and epic book. As you can see, this is a great book. It would be awesome if you could fly like Melvin.