Charlotte's Web

Written by E.B. White
Illustrated by Garth Williams

Reviewed by Conor W. (age 8)

Wilbur wanted to live a happy life on the farm. Then one day the old sheep told him he would be killed near Christmas. Wilbur asked his spider friend, Charlotte, what he was going to do. Charlotte promised Wilbur she would think of a plan. So, Charlotte thought of a plan to save Wilburís life. Will it work and Wilburís life be saved or will Wilbur die?

I like this book because I like how Charlotte was kind enough to be Wilburís friend. I felt happy and glad when Charlotte wanted to become Wilburís friend. My favorite part was when Charlotte wrote ďsome pigĒ on her web. She did that because she wanted to save Wilburís life, and she did.

I recommend Charlotteís Web because itís a good book with kind characters. I recommend this book to people who like books that involve friendships. This book has one great friendship between Charlotte and Wilbur. I think the part that will interest readers was when the old sheep told Wilbur he was going to be killed near Christmas. I thought this was a good book. I hope you enjoy it if you read it!

Conor W. is a student in Mrs. Ruffolo's 3rd Grade Class
2017-2018