1 Captain Underpants

Captain Underpants

Written by Dave Pilkey

Reviewed by Fletcher K. (age 8)

Captain Underpants

In the book, CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS written by Dav Pilkey, there are two boys named George and Harold that love to make comic books. They created the coolest super hero ever named Captain Underpants. George and Harold have a funny streak and sometimes it gets them into trouble. One time it got them into so much trouble they turned their principal, Mr. Krupp, into the coolest superhero ever, Captain Underpants. When Captain Underpants gets ready to fight crime he takes off his entire clothes except his underpants. Next, he grabs a curtain and jumps out the window to fight an evil baby guy. But he gets captured so George and Harold have to save Captain Underpants. Read the book to find out if George and Harold save Captain Underpants.

In my opinion, Captain Underpants is an AMAZING book to read. My favorite part was when George and Harold turn Mr. Krupp into Captain Underpants. Plus the illustrations are amazing, especially when you get to the flip aroma. I like the characters George and Harold because George and Harold always get themselves into trouble, like when the ruined the football game they paid for that.

I recommend this book to whoever likes action, laughs, and thrills. Captain Underpants fights a lot which makes this book adventurous. I give this book 4 out of 5 stars because it’s really funny. For example, George and Harold made Mr. Krupp think he’s a monkey. Oh, and the moral here is don’t turn your principal into a superhero.