My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish

Written by
Illustrated by Marek Jagucki

Reviewed by Ms. Treuer's 3rd Grade Class

In this hilarious, silly book, a character named Tommy has a big brother. His big brother has become an evil scientist. Tommy’s now evil big brother decides to mutate Tommy’s goldfish. What does Tommy do about this? Read the book to find out!

I liked the book My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish a lot. I like because it was an action packed adventure. I found Tommy interesting because he is smart and wants to be a good secret agent one day. Once in the book he tried to spy on his older brother. You’ll have to read the book to see if he did a good job spying! Tommy’s fish Frankie dies and it made me very sad because he was a good character. This story doesn’t remind me of my life because zombies are not real. Or are they?

I think other kids should read this book because it is action packed and has an evil scientist in it. Kids that like zombies and fish and are in Grades 3rd – 5th will like this book. What might interest the reader is if they like chapter books that have a lot of action. If I were you, I would read it!

Ms. Treuer's 3rd Grade Class
2015-2016