The Three Little Pigs and the Somewhat Bad Wolf

Written by Mark Teague • Illustrated by Mark Teague

Reviewed by Maria P. (age 8)

ďLetís buy potato chips, letís buy sody pop, letís buy building supplies,Ē said the pigs. If you want to know what the pigs end up buying read The Three Little Pigs and the Somewhat Bad Wolf by Mark Teague.

In the beginning, the pigs have to move off the farm. One of the pigs buys potato chips and straws, another picks up sticks and buys sody pop, and the third pig spends all his money on building supplies and he bought bricks. The two pigs finish their houses and watch the third pig finish her house. The hungry wolf comes along and he goes to Donut Danís, Hot Dog Halís, and Pizza Peteís, but two places are closed and the third says no wolves allowed. Next, the wolf knocks on the straw house door. Will the pigs become a hungry wolfís dinner, or will they teach him a lesson? If you want to know, read the book.

This is a great book because the pigs can talk and are not like real pigs. I also like it because the illustrations are good. It put a smile on my face. In addition, this book is great because the pigs are really fat and they look funny.

If you like fat pigs and somewhat bad wolves then you will definitely love this book. I really think you should read this book today!

Maria P. is a student in Mrs. Smith's 2nd Grade Class
2014-2015