Thumper Finds a Friend

Written by Laura Driscol • Illustrated by Lori Tyminski, Maria Elena Naggi, Giorgio Vallorani, and Doug Ball

Reviewed by Elijah A (age 7)

This book is about a bunny that finds a friend and his name is Thumper. Thumper is playing hide and seek with his sisters when he finds a hedgehog. The hedgehog is scared of Thumper so he hides and curls up into a ball. Thumper gives the hedgehog berries, but then he eats it all. Thumper plays with his sisters and then he calls the hedgehog. Thumper looks back and heís gone. The hedgehog comes back and plays with Thumper and his sisters. Then the hedgehog and Thumper are best friends.

I like the book because itís cute. The characters are friendly and beautiful. Everything is colorful. I liked all the animals; bunnies, bees, butterflies, squirrels, mice, birds, and the hedgehog.

I would recommend this book to my mommy because itís adorable and cute. I love this book so much, everybody should read it!

Elijah A is a member in New York Cares/Island School Reading Club's Drawing Minecraft, Cupcakes and Daisies (2014-2015)