1 A to Z Mysteries: White House White-Out

A to Z Mysteries: White House White-Out

Written by Ron Roy

Reviewed by Alexa V (age 8)

A to Z Mysteries: White House White-Out

In the story A to Z Mysteries White House White-Out I met Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose. They are in Washington D.C. They are on vacation. Dink and Ruth Rose are trying to find the way to the hotel when they stop at a gate. A dog and two kids come running towards them. They noticed that they were standing outside of the White House. The kids look at each other and one of the kids says” My name is KC and this is my friend Marshall. I'm the President`s daughter. It’s nice to meet you. Come in we barely have people over.” The White House was filled with people because it was being decorated for the holidays. While they are visiting and getting to know KC, her dog mysteriously disappears. The dog is missing! Will they get KC`s dog back before it`s too late? Read the book to find out!

I think this book is awesome because it has so much excitement. For example when the dog gets kidnapped. Then the kids get kidnapped with the dog. Another exciting part was when the kids get stranded out in the middle of nowhere and they're trying to get home. My favorite part of the book is when the dog goes missing because it made me want to read another chapter to see what was going to happen. I like this book because it is a mystery. I like trying to solve the mystery before the characters do.

I would recommend White House White-Out to someone who likes mysteries. I think that all ages could read this book. This story is a good book for dog lovers. This story teaches us to keep an eye on your pets if you don't want to lose them.