Thea Stilton and the Secret City

Written by Geronimo Stilton

Reviewed by Gisele L. (age 9)

Hi, we are the Thea sisters and we all love to solve mysteries. In this story Paulina gets a call to say that Professor Sagefurís son, Gonzalo, is missing. Paulina and all of the Thea sisters and Professor Sagefur want to look for Gonzalo. They looked in a cave and in the wilderness. If you really want to find out if the Thea sisters and Professor Sagefur find Gonzalo, read this book, Thea Stilton and the Secret City. I hope you like the book as much as I did.

I like the way the author introduced the main characters, one on a page for each character at the beginning of the book. The author put a picture of the character on the page and told the reader about that character. Colette reminds me of myself because she likes to write about fashion and I like fashion, too. Also, we both like to get manicures and pedicures. I thought Nicky was interesting because she and I like adventures but I donít want to go on her kind of adventures because she goes on crazy ones. Once she fell down this long ride and it was very bumpy. I like to go on fun adventures like camping.

I would recommend this book to second and third graders who like books about solving mysteries. Of course readers who like Geronimo Stilton books would like his sisterís books, The Thea Stilton books. They are all great adventure books.

Gisele L. is a student in Ms. Quindazzi's 3rd Grade Class
2012-2013