1 Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopy Pants

Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopy Pants

Written by Dav Pilkey

Reviewed by Dylan K. (age 8)

George and Harold are not bad kids, but sometimes they play tricks and get caught by Mr Krupp. Mr. Krupp is the principal of their school. When the science teacher quits Mr. Poopypants takes his place and he makes an evil plan to become the ruler of the world. George and Harold draw pictures and comic books about Mr. Poopypants. They become Captain Underpants to defeat Mr. Poopypants to save the world. Find this book out by reading, and see how Captian Underpants saves the world.

I like this book because its funny and silly. My favorite character is Captain Underpants because he does silly things. Harold and George they get involved in the situation and that gets them in trouble. In one part they pour water on Mr. Krupp's head and he turns back into the real Mr. Krupp and he is no longer Captain Underpants.

I recommend this book to third graders. They will like that the book is silly. They will like the pictures because they look 3D. Boys like this book better than girls because girls don't like the science teacher's name.