1 Click, Clack, Moo Cows that Type

Click, Clack, Moo Cows that Type

Written by Doreen Cronin

Illustrated by Betsy Lewin

Reviewed by Olivia H (age 7)

Click, Clack, Moo Cows that Type

In this story there are cows that type. Farmer Brown thinks it is impossible that cows can type. The farm animals type a letter to tell Farmer Brown that they are going on strike until they get electric blankets. If you read this book you will be amazed at what the cows can do.

My favorite part is when Farmer Brown got out his own typewriter to write a note to the cows and hens because he needs milk and eggs. I think it is funny that Farmer Brown writes the cows and hens because they are animals! I like when the cows go “click, clack, moo” because it makes me laugh when the other farm animals don’t understand “click, clack, moo”. A part of the book reminds me of the cows at school because the cows at school sometimes go “moo”. My favorite illustration is when Farmer Brown gets mad because he looks silly when he jumps up and down in the picture.

I recommend this book. It is a fabulous story because it makes me smile and it might make you smile too. I will recommend this book to preschool through 4th graders because they will like how the characters talk.