1 A to Z Mysteries: The Lucky Lottery

A to Z Mysteries: The Lucky Lottery

Written by Ron Roy

Illustrated by John Gurney

Reviewed by Jorge E. (age 8)

A to Z Mysteries:  The Lucky Lottery

Have you ever gotten a 7 million dollar winning lottery ticket? Well, Lucky O'Leary did, but it was stolen before he could cash it in. His younger brother and sister asked detectives Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose to help him get his 7 million dollar winning lottery ticket back. Will they be able to solve the mystery and get his ticket back? You'll just have to read to find out.

I found Josh to be an interesting character because he drew a few pictures and every one said he was an artist. He did not do that in any of the other books in the series. This book is part of the A to Z Mystery Series. I like the A to Z mysteries because they always use different characters except for the detectives Dink, Josh and Ruth Rose. This makes them interesting. My favorite part was when they found out who stole the lottery ticket because I thought someone else was the thief.

I would recommend this book to boys in grades 2-4 who like money. It is a fun but also weird mystery because you will think someone else did it.