1 Frog and Toad All Year

Frog and Toad All Year

Written by Arnold Lobel

Illustrated by Arnold Lobel

Reviewed by Brayden R. (age 8)

Do you have a best friend? Frog and toad are best friends. Frog and Toad All Year is about sharing, caring, and friendship. The book has different stories about frog and toad being friends. In one story toad tries to find the springtime. In another story, they go sledding and hit a rock. They could have broken an arm or a leg, And so much more. They eat ice cream but toad fell into a pond and their ice cream hit the bottom of the pond. There are so many more fun adventures in this book for you to read.

One reason I like the book is it teaches about sharing, loving, and caring for others. Frog and Toad take care of each other. One more reason I like the book because some of the stories are set in winter.Winter is my favorite season and it was fun to see frog and toad play in the snow. I also really like the book because I love frogs. I loved the character of Frog best of all. Even though I like real frogs I liked seeing a frog play and talk. If you like frogs then you should be reading Frog and Toad All Year.

If you like the book Frog and Toad Together than you would like Frog and Toad All Year. This is another great set of their stores. Also if you love books about friends you will enjoy this book. Friends take care of each other in this book, and I hope it will remind you of your friends. You should go to the library right now and read this book.