1 Tonight on the Titanic

Tonight on the Titanic

Written by Mary Pope Osborne

Illustrated by Sal Murdocca

Reviewed by Angel C. (age 8)

Tonight on the Titanic

Have you ever dreamed to go to the time of the Titanic? In the book Tonight On The Titanic, Annie and Jack go on a very exciting adventure on the ship the Titanic. Jack and Annie find a dog inside their tree house. suddenly the tree spins then they notice there in the Titanic the most famous boat in the world and the dog is with them. In a few minutes, the Titanic will sink. They’re on a mission to find out what happened at the time the Titanic sunk. They meet new friends and explore the giant ship. But well they get Home, or well they sink with the Titanic? And can they save people before the Titanic sinks?

A reason I like the book is it is adventurous. It was very exciting when Jack and Annie go back in time and are in danger. You never know what's going to happen next! Another reason you should read this book is because it tells you the story of Titanic and you learn lots of the history of Titanic. I learned all kinds of stuff about the Titanic and the things on the Titanic. For example, I learned that people called it the wonder ship. I also liked the dog. He was cute and didn't hurt other people.

If you like history you will like this book because the Titanic is one of history's famous stories. I also recommend this book to the people who love the Titanic and read anything about it. If you like magic tree house books you will also like this book. It is a page-turner and a must-read book!