1 Horrible Harry and the Ant Invasion

Horrible Harry and the Ant Invasion

Written by Suzy Kline

Illustrated by Frank Remkiewicz

Reviewed by Dylan R. (age 8)

Horrible Harry and the Ant Invasion

Have you ever read a Horrible Harry book? If you have not, I will tell you that Harry likes this girl Song Lee and his worst enemy is Sidney. It began when Harry’s class was doing a rodeo dance. First, Harry got to be Song Lee’s partner but after that, Sidney got to be Song Lee’s partner. He was closing his eyes and bumped Song Lee’s head. Song Lee had to go to the nurse and Harry got really furious. So after school Harry took Song Lee’s ice pack and dumped it on Sidney. So the next day Sidney saw the fish dead. So everybody looked at Harry because he was fish monitor. Then Miss Mackle said who was fooling around with the thermostat. Will Harry get busted? You have to read the book to find out.

I like Horrible Harry and the Ant Invasion because it had a really good main problem. Sydney was getting revenge on Harry. And I like stories with revenges because I have a twin brother and one time I jumped on him. Instead of him jumping on me, he just walked away. The next day my Dad saw the clock broken and I knew it was revenge from my brother. That’s why I like revenges. And my favorite part was when Harry poured ice water down his neck because it was funny. Sidney reminded me of when I was dancing with my sister and I closed my eyes to see if I can do the dance still and I bumped her head really hard.

I recommend Horrible Harry to people who like stories with revenge in it. If you like revenge, Horrible Harry is the book for you.