1 A Wrinkle in Time

A Wrinkle in Time

Written by Madeline L'Engle

Illustrated by Cliff Nielson

Reviewed by Destiny T. (age 9)

A Wrinkle in Time

A Wrinkle in Time was a great book. I know you’ll have a blast reading this book it’s full of magic and energy. It’s a wonderful fairy tale book that can turn your life around.

My favorite character is Mrs. Whatsit, she is an old lady, but sometimes she can turn into a beautiful creature. She shows three kids what they need to do to save their father from an evil black force called “IT.” This force has their father locked in a dark, dark room. I loved this book. If you read the book it will make you jump up and down wondering what's going to happen next. My favorite part was when they found Meg’s brother next to “IT.” Mrs. Whatsit was my favorite character she was very sweet. Charles reminds me of my friend, he's really neat too. Charles changed a lot in the book. He started out very nice, and then got mean when he was under “IT’s” control, and then went back to being nice again. I think the most unique thing in the book is the love the family shares.

This book is unlike any other book I've ever read, it is so full of energy! I think this book is awesome. It is full of mysteries that nobody's ever seen. It's full of energy and voice. If you love to read, this book is right for you. If your family likes fairy tales, then this is the right book for you, just watch out for “IT.”