1 What Are You So Grumpy About?

What Are You So Grumpy About?

Written by Tom Lichtenheld

Reviewed by SawyerH&TannerW (age 6)

What Are You So Grumpy About?

The book we chose is called "What Are You So Grumpy About?" It is about a boy who wakes up and is so grumpy and everyone is trying to figure out why.

As the day goes on people keep asking him if this makes him grumpy or that makes him grumpy. For example, they ask him if he was grumpy because someone left the toilet seat up or if he had to wear an outfit that looked goofy. They asked him if he was grumpy because he had to eat grown-up cereal because his parents forgot to buy his cereal at the store. Or did he get a package on his birthday that had underwear in it? Or did he stub his toe? This is just a small part of the story. If you want to know what made the boy grumpy, we recommend you read this book.

We liked this book because it made us laugh. The pictures were great. They showed us all the things that can make you grumpy. If you read about them in the story they were funny, but if they happened to you it would make you grumpy too! We know you will like this book as much as we did!

We recommend this book to all kindergartners and first graders. Especially those who like to laugh or are grumpy! You will enjoy this book.