1 Junie B. Jones Loves Handsome Warren

Junie B. Jones Loves Handsome Warren

Written by Barbara Park

Illustrated by Denise Brunkus

Reviewed by J.H. (age 8)

Junie B. Jones Loves Handsome Warren

Can you believe it? Three girls are fighting over one boy! A girl named Lucille found the most handsome boy who is a new student in room eight. He chases Lucille on the playground, but Junie B. and Grace chase him away. Now they really want to meet him. They asked Lucille to meet him, but she shouted "No!" Lucille thought that they would steal him. Then, Grace and Junie B. explained how they are not prettier than Lucille, and they wouldn't be able to steal him. Lucille finally told Junie B. and Grace his name and shouted "Yes!" - His name is Warren. All three of the girls met him and thought they fell in love with Warren. Junie B. and Grace really wanted to try to steal him. Then, they tried to. Lucille remembered that they promised that they wouldn't steal him. This became a big problem. Read this book to find out who Warren loves the best. Lucille, Grace, or Junie B.?

Get ready for a hilarious book! My favorite part of Junie B. Jones Loves Handsome Warren was when Junie B., Grace, and Lucille all start to fight over one boy named Warren. That was my favorite part of the book because it was really funny how they all feel in love with him so easily. I felt really anxious to find out what happened at the end. This book was out of the world because Grace, Lucille, and Junie B. were fooling around and joking in the beginning. At the end they got serious about who Warren loved the best. They wore princess clothes to make Warren fall in love with one of them which is really funny. Now you know what I meant when I said this was a hilarious book?

I recommend this book to children who like to read hilarious books. You will laugh out loud! It's great for children who like to be entertained and like mystery books, too. I really loved this story, and so will you!