1 Green Eggs and Ham

Green Eggs and Ham

Written by Dr. Seuss

Illustrated by Dr. Seuss

Reviewed by Phillip H. (age 8)

Green Eggs and Ham

Green Eggs and Ham is a very funny book about two people disagreeing about green eggs and ham. One person is trying to make the other eat green eggs and ham. Throughout the whole book Sam-I-Am is confessing that green eggs and ham is good. Thing thinks it tastes like wood. At first Sam-I-Am brings Thing to a house with a mouse inside the house. But that is only the beginning you'll have to find out the rest! There is a surprise ending but you'll have to read the book to find out. This book really talks about how you don't have to like a food but you have to try it!

This book is very hilarious because it repeats a few sentences in this book. This book really touches my heart because it has very funny language in the book. As I read the book I felt what is going to happen next? All of Dr.Seuss' books has a different story that will make your heart tickle for hours and hours or the whole day! My favorite character is Sam-I-Am because he is the one asking the questions in the story.

I recommend this book because it is funny and hilarious and it talks about food. If you are a reader who likes to read about talking you're the reader who is into this book!