1 Matilda

Matilda

Reviewed by Neali R. (age 8)

Matilda

Matilda is a young girl with family problems. She has a mean family that doesn't like to read books. Matilda loves to read books. Matilda reads all the children books and starts adult books but doesn't tell her parents. Matilda finally told her parents and they got mad. They got so mad they destroyed the book. Matilda continued school and her parents continued to be mad at her. When Matilda is in school and she has a mean principle that doest like her but her teacher does. Soon Matilda's principal is run out of town and Matilda's life is changed forever.

I enjoyed reading this book because Matilda's only five and is very smart. Matilda was an interesting character because she learns how to get away from mean people. I felt excited as I read the book because I wondered if Matilda's life would change. I think this book is unique because Matilda is the only one who likes to read books in her family. It's really interesting because Matilda always wants to see what comes next.

I recommend this book to people who like funny stories and girls who have family problems. You will also like this book if you like to make your parents crazy you will love this book.