1 The Twits

The Twits

Written by Roald Dahl

Reviewed by Shane C. (age 7)

The Twits

In the story 'The Twits' two grumpy old people eat birds and make monkeys do everthing on their heads. The monkeys and birds want to get revenge. They take superglue and glue eveything to the ceiling. When the Twits get back, some birds put superglue on their heads so when they get in the house they willthink they're on the ceiling. The Twits will turn their bodies and stand on their heads and get stuck to the floor. Then the Twits will get the shrinks. The shrinks is a bad disease. If you get it you will shrink and disappear. Only shoes and cloths will be left. That's what happens to the Twits.

My favorite part of the story is when Mr. and Mrs. Twit get stuck to the ground because it's funny and it made me laugh my head off. My least favorite character is Mrs. Twit because she's rude and mean. This story relates to my life because I like to play tricks on people. This story has pictures, but they don't really help tell the story.

I think others should read this book because it's funny and it will make you laugh really hard.