1 Love You Forever

Love You Forever

Written by Robert Munsch

Illustrated by Sheila Mcgraw

Reviewed by Tana B. (age 8)

Love You Forever

There was a mom who had a baby boy and she would sit in the rocking chair with her baby boy. The mom would sit with the boy for hours and rock him back and forth back and forth. The mom would say to the boy "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always as long as I'm living my baby you'll be." The baby grew and grew and the mom would sneak into his room and rock him back and forth and say to him "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always as long as I'm living my baby you'll be. " The boy grew and grew until the mom could not not hold him any more. The mom would still sneak into him room and sit on the floor and watch the boy sleep and he was sleeping she would sing to him," I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always as long as I'm living my baby you"ll be. "The boy grew and grew and moved away, so the mom would get in her car late at night and drive to his house and would look in his window and sing to him and say," I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always as long as I'm living my baby you'll be. " The mom got old and the boy would go to the mom and take her and put her on his lap and he would sing to her and say," I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always as long as I'm living the baby I'll be."

When the say the words, "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always as long as I'm living my baby you'll be" was my favorite part. My favorite character is the mom because she loved her baby so much. The story relates to my life because my mom always says that to me and to stop growing. The pictures help to tell the story.

I think everyone should read this book to see why moms are so great!