1 Things Not Seen

Things Not Seen

Written by Andrew Clements

Reviewed by Zachary N. (age 11)

The book Things Not Seen by Andrew Clements is an excellent book. In this book a boy named Bobby wakes up and looks in the mirror but when he looks in the mirror he doesn?t see anything. When he finally realizes that he?s not dreaming he finds a way to tell his parents that he?s invisible. While Bobby is invisible he and his parents can?t let anybody know that he is invisible. While in the library he runs into a girl that is blind and they become good friends.

I really liked this book. I think this book was neat because it was fun reading about somebody invisible. I think this book is very special and unique because it has somebody invisible in it which is very different and the author does a good job of describing how hard it was for Bobby being invisible. As I was reading this book and as I ended a chapter I wanted to keep on reading and I didn?t want to put the book down.

Somebody that likes imaginary books and has an imagination might like this book. The book might interest anybody from the ages of 12-16. You must read this book.