1 Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing

Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing

Written by Judy Blume

Illustrated by Roy Doty

Reviewed by Jackie C (age 9)

Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing

Peter Hatcher has a pest for a brother.His name is Fudge. When Peter spent the day with his mother and Fudge, Fudge throws mashed potatoes on the walls. He throws a tantrum when he goes to buy a pair of loafers,and they have to trick him to buy the pair of shoes. Fudge scribbles on Peter's homework. Peter thinks Fudge gets away with everything. Peter wants to get a lock on his door so Fudge can't get in his room. That doesn't matter to Fudge. One day when Peter came home from school he saw a big surprise. If you want to find out what happens next, you'll just have to read "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing."

This book is funny because there are sayings like: "Eat it or wear it". Fudge's Father tells Fudge that when he refuses to eat his cereal. His Father took him and poured the cereal over his head. It made me laugh a lot. This book is a great book. I like Fudge because he does very funny things. I like Peter also because Peter reminds me of myself because I always say what I think just like he does.

I would recommend this book is for all ages. If you like funny books I recommend this book to you . If you have younger brothers or sisters I bet that they would enjoy it. You could get this book at your local library.