1 Egypt Game

Egypt Game

Written by Zilpha Keatley Snyder

Illustrated by Alton Raible

Reviewed by Kyle G. (age 12)

Egypt Game

The Egypt Game is about six friends who play a very strange game about Egypt. Then ,very strange things begin happening and people die. Something very mysteriousis going on there, and then the kids discover they`re being watched by someone who is a supposed killer & kidnapper.

Then, the professor, one of the characters, saves a young girl`s life they find the real killer. This book would be great for Egypt & Mystery lovers. I think there are no big ideas and the author was just trying to write a good story.

I liked the book pretty much, but I didn`t always follow the plot because it was confusing and there was too much going on. This book is part of a series about Egypt and the other one is about Gypsies. The pictures were pretty bad. I didn`t like the color or the way they looked. I think the authors style is pretty bland because there are too many side events & not enough main events.

Mystery and Egypt lovers would like this book a lot because there is a mystery in it and it is about Ancient Egypt. The fact that there is a killer and a mystery going on keeps you reading. Yes,I recommend the book to anyone who has a lot of freetime on their hands because it can be a very dull book at times.