1 The Littles Do Their Homework

The Littles Do Their Homework

Written by Adapted by Teddy Slater

Illustrated by Jacqueline Rogers

Reviewed by Nicole C. (age 8) & Jennifer C. (age 7)

The Littles Do Their Homework

Do you know the Littles? This book is about two Littles that have a report about animals.Their teacher is Ms. Beta Gogg. The Littles have to do their homework. The Littles have excellent ideas!!

The Littles Do Their Homework is a GREAT book for you! Do you know that they are not people? They are a lot like rats! We love this book because it is humorous. I (Nicole) think the book was GREAT because I thought that I was in the book because it felt like I was a character. And The Littles Do Their Homework made me go further in the book. The character I (Nicole) thought I was like, was Lucy because she is like (identical) to me! And because she has excellent ideas like me! And she likes to do homework just like me! And do you know there is a message in this book? The message in this book is DO NOT GO ANYWHERE THAT IS DANGEROUS!! Do you know why? BECAUSE YOU WILL GET IN BIG, BIG TROUBLE. I (Jennifer) love the pictures of the gerbils because they are funny.

We recommend this book to kids 6 to 8 years old. We also recommend this book to kids, parents and teachers because it teaches kids not to go anywhere too dangerous because if you do you will get into a lot of trouble.

Nicole C. and Jennifer C.
are students in
Class C101