1 Mr. Wolf's Class

Mr. Wolf's Class

Written by Aron Nels Steinke

Reviewed by Ada P. (age 7)

Mr. Wolf's Class

Have you ever been really excited to go to school? I have. But sometimes we feel nervous about going to school. In the book, Mr. Wolf’s Class, by Aron Nels Steinke, Mr. Wolf, the teacher, is nervous too.

SCHOOL, SCHOOL, SCHOOL!!! The students are chanting in Mr. Wolf’s class. When Mr. Wolf walks into his classroom on the first day of school, the classroom is a mess. Most of the kids are nice but Mr. Wolf has some challenges. Another teacher steals Mr. Wolf’s stapler! Some rats steal one of the student’s lunches. On Sharing day, one of the girls, Aziza, brings her Grandmother’s brain for Show and Tell?!?!? Will Mr. Wolf make it through the year?

In my opinion this was an excellent book. I liked it because it was funny. I thought it was when the kid put his lunch into his cubby and some rats stole it!!! The book also had funny characters. I liked the part when one kid asked, “Do you like farts or ice cream?” It is silly.

I recommend this book for kids who like funny books and funny characters. It will make you laugh out loud. If you like graphic novels, you will also enjoy this book.

I give this book a five star rating!