1 The Puppy Place Jack

The Puppy Place Jack

Written by Ellen Miles

Reviewed by Brooke O. (age 9)

The Puppy Place Jack

Have you ever went to a foster home only for puppies/dogs? If you did then this is the right book for you. In the beginning Lizzie’s aunt found a puppy named Jack who was left behind at their owners house. Lizzie's aunt gave Jack to foster. Jack ate Lizzie’s favorite book and even her mom’s important notes! Jack also DESTROYED the kitchen! Everybody was MAD at him. Kit Smithers, Lizzies favorite author wanted to adopt jack! You´ll just have to read the book to find out if Jack gets adopted.

Do you like puppy dogs? If you do then this is the right book for you! I like the part when Jack DESTROYED the kitchen. Lizzie and her family were shocked! I thought it was really funny!!!! I also liked the part when Jack ate Lizzie’s favorite book (mostly because her reaction). Mom, Jack ate Mountain Girl! Lizzie also has 2 younger brothers like me but I only have 1 brother. It is really cool when in every book Lizzie always finds a dog/puppy to foster. I can relate to this book like the time I was on my sled and my dog, Cody RANNNNN into me!!!!! I almost broke my wrist. I did not get the part when her brother told her that no one wanted Jack because he ate A LOT of things. You can just train them.

It was kind of cool when in the beginning it started out with a message to Lizzies favorite author. I give this book an 8 out of 10. If you like humor and excitement this is the right book for you.