1 Dingoes At Dinnertime

Dingoes At Dinnertime

Written by Mary Pope Osborne

Reviewed by Blakely B. (age 9)

Dingoes At Dinnertime

Look out! There's a wildfire! That's what Jack and Annie are going to see when they head for Australia in their magic tree house. Jack and Annie do a lot of crazy things in Australia. Jack and Annie have to help save a baby kangaroo and a koala escape from a fire-filled forest. Will they be able to save all the animals in time. Will Jack and Annie make it back home or will they be stuck in Australia forever. You will have to read this book too find out.

My favorite character in this book is Annie because she is always ready for a adventurous. I definitely think you should read this book because it is adventurous. It was adventurous when they found a kangaroo and dingoes chased her away from her baby. This book reminds me of The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe because Susan is so brave just like Annie. I really loved that Annie was a brave girl. Another reason I like this book is that it is magical. It was magical when they went to Australia using the treehouse magic.

If you like the Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe you will like this book because Susan is creative just like Annie. If you like books about animals you will like this book because of all the animals and all you learn about. If you like adventurous books you will love this book because it's all about adventures.