1 Trouble According to Humphrey

Trouble According to Humphrey

Written by Betty G. Birney

Reviewed by Caroline M. (age 9)

Trouble According to Humphrey

Do you like a book with adventure? Well if you do you will love Trouble According to Humphrey. In the book Humphrey the loveable hamster lives in room 26. First, in the story the students of room 26 make a new town called Humphrey ville. The students build houses and buildings for Humphreyville. The next night Humphrey gets out of his cage and escapes! Next the custodian Aldo finds him and Miranda{ Humphrey’s helper} gets in big trouble. Additionally, this book reminds me of something that happened to my dog.

In my opinion Trouble According to Humphrey by Betty G. Birney is a exciting book. My favorite part is when the students of room 26 make a new town called Humphrey vile. This was my favorite part because the students made houses of blocks, Legos, and paper. My other favorite part is when Mandy another student of room 26 meets a new hamster named Winky. As a result, Mandy gets to ….. I would like to tell you more but you need to read this action-packed book to find out.

I recommend this book to ages 8 to 10. Next, I encourage everyone to read this book because it creates colorful pictures in your head and has humor.