1 Cam Jansen and the Mystery of the Babe Ruth Baseball

Cam Jansen and the Mystery of the Babe Ruth Baseball

Written by David A. Adler

Illustrated by Susanna Natti

Reviewed by Reese C. (age 9)

Have you ever wondered where the next robber would be? Leave it to cam to find out! Cam and Eric go to a special event at the museum. She goes to the baseball card section and memorizes baseball cards for people. The man that is selling baseball cards shows cam his baseball that babe ruth signed 50 years ago. When he saw the display case, the baseball was gone! Cam saw a boy was leaving in a rush. Cam and Eric tried to follow him, but he was already gone. They went outside and saw a girl with a giant duffle bag. Cam immediately recognized the girl. Cam memorized her baseball card for her. They started following her. The girl looked back and saw them. She started running now. She tripped and fell. When they caught up to her, well, your gonna have to read to find out!

I liked reading this book because it's full of suspense and action, like when the girl started running. My favorite part is the look on the man's face when he realized the baseball was gone. This book reminds me of when I was little and I loved playing detective!

I recommend this book to kid of all ages that like mystery! I would read it 100 times because it is full of adventure, comedy and suspense. If you don't believe me, go to a library or bookstore and get that book!