1 Wonder

Wonder

Written by R.J. Palacio

Reviewed by Niara D (age 9)

Wonder

Have you ever been bullied a lot? August has. Wonder is about a boy who has a facial defect, and had to have a bunch of surgeries that made his face look a little odd. I would say he is unique because of this. Later on he got some friends, who help him in bad situations. Auggie is also special because once he gets a friend they stay friends for a while.

My favorite part of this book was when Auggie became friends with a nice boy named Jack and Auggie is always happy when he is around. I recommend this book because, it is so sweet and awesome. I cried at the end because it was heartwarming. It also has a lot of details and explains everything perfectly. The book also has a good length in pages. The way it describes the characters are phenomenal!

This book would be for all ages, in my opinion. It has a lot of small chapters and has different lives of Auggie's friends. I recommend this book to people who like heartwarming and sweet stories. This is a great book and you should totally read it. No lie!