1 The Bald Bandit

The Bald Bandit

Written by Ron Roy

Reviewed by Harrison B. (age 9)

The Bald Bandit

Did you ever think of your bank being robbed well recently the green lawn bank had been robbed and it's up to Dink,Josh and Ruth Rose to find the criminal.Later the three friends were chatting then suddenly a stranger appeared at the house front door of one of the friends! And the stranger requested the kids to try and find a video tape that was essential because it displayed the bandit with his mask off.The three friends asked what's in it for them if they gave him the video tape and the stranger said “he will give the gang $300” and so the race was on who will find the tape first read the book to find out.

I thought this was a pretty good book because it had lots of good mysteries. Although it it did not have a lot a hummer which is a downer. It had a great plot like the bank robber stealing the money and the fact that there were a lot of twists like the detective’s identity. The characters are kinda funny because Josh always has that feeling to eat! My favorite character is Josh because like I said before he always wants to eat. For example,”what will we do first” Ruth rose asked?”lets eat” Josh said. See what I mean.

I would recommend this book to ages 7-9 and to people who love mysteries being solved by kids.This was a pretty good book like I said before.It has some harry potter elements like the detective’s secret identity. I give this a 8 out of 10 potatoes.If your dying for a good mystery.This is the book for you!