1 Panda Puzzle

Panda Puzzle

Written by Ron Roy

Illustrated by John Steven Gurney

Reviewed by James O. (age 9)

Panda Puzzle

Green Lawn is getting pandas at the zoo! A mother and her baby are moving in when the baby goes missing! The crook left a note saying: “Leave one million dollars in the hollow tree on Goose Island by midnight. No tricks, or you will never see the baby again.” So Dink, Josh and Ruth Rose interview everyone that was there. First the keeper then,the guy who writes the panda paper. They both say no! That leaves them with Flip Frances he says no. But he does give them free swim pases. So they come back and they notice door between the changing rooms. So they go through it and find a place where coal was kept, they find the panda baby but, the they get locked in. Will they get out or will the crook get away with it? Read to find out.

I liked this book because it was full of suspense. For example, when they go ask Tom stele, Iveen Napper and Flip Frames they do not no which one did it It was like every book in the series because there is a mystery and a crook. My favorite part was when they find Winnie because the illustrations is really cute.

I would recommend this book to people who like mystery because it keeps you suspenseful.- Who the crook could be You should run out and get it to solve the mystery. I give this book five stars because of the suspense it kept me interested