1 Cam Jansen and the Mystery of the Carnival prize

Cam Jansen and the Mystery of the Carnival prize

Written by David Adler

Reviewed by Brendon K. (age 8)

Uh-Oh! He keeps on winning the game! Join Cam Jansen and Eric to see what mystery they must solve in Cam Jansen and the Carnival Prize written by David A. Adler.

To begin with, this story was about a person cheating on a game called Dime Toss. The person keeps on switching outfits to be able to win a prize again. The game has awesome prizes, but the game is super hard to beat. Once Cam Jansen and her best friend Eric figure out that someone is cheating, they tell Freddy, the person who runs the game. Freddy, Cam Jansen, and Eric all figure out that someone put a magnet under the game board.

In addition, my favorite part of the story was when they found that a person was cheating. This is my favorite part because I know that the person will learn their lesson. I like this book, and I think it is surprising. I think it is surprising because new things keep coming up that are clues to the solving the mystery. This book is part of a series called Cam Jansen. The books in the series are all similar because there is always a mystery and Cam Jansen and her best friend Eric always solve it.

In conclusion, this book is perfect for all kids 7-10, especially if they like a mystery. Go check it out for an experience you will enjoy!