1 Parts

Parts

Written by Tedd Arnold

Illustrated by Tedd Arnold

Reviewed by Yadira I (age 10)

Parts

The story is about a boy that thinks he is falling apart. But the boy is really changing. The main characters are the boy and his parents. He thinks he is falling apart because he is loosing his teeth and he is changing to become a big boy. His hair is falling out. The fuzz is coming out of his belly. When he was playing the skin of his toe was peeling. When the boy was taking a bath a chunk of gray and wet fell out of his nose. When the boy was reading a book of Dr. Seuss he realized that one of his teeth was loose.

I really like the story because it was funny. I felt it was funny because he thought he was falling apart but he was not. He was wrong because he was acting like a fool. He was acting like a fool because his next thought was his eye was falling out. But everything was normal.

The story teaches you that when you think that you are falling a part you are really changing. My favorite part of the book is when the boy thinks his hair his falling out. Another favorite part of the book is when the boy thinks that his eyes are going out of this face. The story reminds me of when I was a little kid and I ask my mom what's this and what's that. She was just confused. I think the pictures are very funny. Another thing that is special because it show the all emotions that he thinks.

I think the other kids will enjoy it because it is really funny and it is foolish because the boy think he is falling apart. But he is really changing to a big b