1 Stink and the Incredible Super-Galactic Jawbreaker

Stink and the Incredible Super-Galactic Jawbreaker

Written by Megan McDonald

Illustrated by Peter H. Reynolds

Reviewed by Alex L. (age 8)

If you like funny fiction books you will like all of the books about Stink. In the beginning, Stink gets a jawbreaker that he keeps sucking on it until it gets very small. Then, Stink enjoyed the jawbreaker so much he wrote letters to companies and got free stuff. Did he make a mistake? Read the book to find out!

In my opinion I think this book was a great book. The character Stink is a comedian in my eyes. The character Stink reminded me of my cousin Joseph. He is crazy just like Stink. He jumped in a pool from 10 feet away once! The book Stink and The Incredible Super-Galactic Jawbreaker is part of a series. The series is called “Stink”. Stink is Judy Moody’s brother. The story reminds me of my life because I have a kind of nice and kind of mean sister, too. My sister acts just like Judy.

I think other kids should read this book because it helps you with friend ship. A reader will love this book if they are in 2nd-4th grade. It has 118 pages. If you like surprise endings you will enjoy this book. It has a great ending but, I will not tell you what it is! I will tell you that in one part Stink gets bacon and egg pajamas. Who would not like bacon and egg pajamas?!