1 The Land of Stories The Wishing Spell

The Land of Stories The Wishing Spell

Written by Chris Colfer

Illustrated by Brandon Dorman

Reviewed by Cori G. (age 10)

The Land of Stories The Wishing Spell

This book is outstanding! I could probably read it a thousand times and still love it. It is called "The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell". This author was on Glee and plays the role Kurt Hummel. His name is Chris Colfer. He has a full imagination of fairy tales. I absolutely adore this book because it has the characters live in today's world and in fairy tales at the same time. I love fairy tales, so I loved this book!

"The Land of Stories" is mostly about Alex and Conner getting trapped in a fairy tale book. It's like a mystery and it is very suspenseful. Alex and Conner have to find antiques from each fairy tale to put in the wishing well. Unfortunately, somebody else is after it...the evil queen from Snow White! She would remove anything that gets in her way. I think that they characters used good team work to solve their problems. I am very good at working at team work also. My favorite part is when they outsmart the evil queen because I always like when kids can outsmart the bad characters. I made a connection to the book because I was once on a scavenger hunt and this story reminds me of a scavenger hunt.

If you were to read this book, you would love it. If you like mystery and suspense I recommend this book. After you read this book you should get "The Enchantress Returns." I would give this book a five star rating. To me, this was the best book I have read yet!