1 Goosebumps: My Hairiest Adventure

Goosebumps: My Hairiest Adventure

Written by R. L. Stine

Reviewed by Neo R. (age 9)

Goosebumps: My Hairiest Adventure

Do you like mysteries? A kid named Larry Boyd starts growing hair for some strange reason when he and his friends, Lily, Manny, Jared, and Kristina, all put on a strange tanning lotion. Every time Larry shaves it off, it keeps growing back! If you want to know what happens, run to a library and start reading!

I liked this book because it made me visualize. This book is a part of R.L. Stein’s horror series. My favorite part is when Larry was rapidly growing hair at the concert and the crowd was shouting “Great special effects!” Larry is sort of like me because he is afraid of doing certain things. One thing I am afraid of is trying new foods. I think this book is very thrilling because you don’t know why Larry is growing hair and if his friends are growing hair too!

I think kids from ages 6-10 should read this book because it’s very interesting and you never know what’s exactly happening. Kids who are okay getting scared should also read this book. This book has 122 pages plus a preview for the next book so start reading and you will know what happens!