1 A to Z Mysteries: White House White-Out

A to Z Mysteries: White House White-Out

Written by Ron Roy

Reviewed by Franchesca C. (age 8)

A to Z Mysteries: White House White-Out

Welcome to a world of mystery! There are three kids working to find the president’s dog that is missing. I kept thinking that it was Dink’s father at first but then I thought it was someone else. Once that mystery is solved they have a mystery left over. What will the new mystery be? Will they solve it?

I like this book because this book because, page after page it made me feel like I was in the book. I found Ruth Rose interesting because, she always wears one stable color from head to toe. For example, one day she wears all green, next day she wears all blue. Ruth Rose reminds me of myself because, for parties I always wear a color that says “Hey, I’m not going to prank you!” from head to toe, but instead I do prank them. My favorite part was when the kids find where the dog went. I like this because a happy beginning leads to a happy ending.

I recommend this book for kids 6-10 year olds or 2nd and 5th graders who are mystery readers! If you’re above 6th grade it will be sooo easy. If you’re in 1st grade it will be too hard. This book has 133 pages. Run to your library and get this book.