1 Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

Written by Georgia Byng

Reviewed by Madison H. (age 11)

Have you ever read a book you can’t put down? Well Molly Moon’s Incredible Book of Hypnotism is that kind of book! Molly Moon is an orphan but she isn’t an ordinary one. Molly finds a book about hypnotism in the library… that’s where the interesting adventures begin.

This book was an outstanding book! All the stuff Molly goes through is so interesting it keeps you on the edge of your seat! Molly Moon is one of my favorite characters. I’ve never read a book with a character that is so determined to do what she plans to do. Molly Moons Incredible Book of Hypnotism relates to me like when she trys to find Rocky. I was also trying to find my friend to get her to sleepover. When Molly & Rocky get in a fight it kind of reminds me of my friends and I when we have arguments together, like when we fight and argue over little things.

You should read this book! It’s an adventurous book. Can you imagine going through all kinds of stuff for your friend? If you have a best friend you love, this is your kind of book! It will surely relate to you-trust me I know. So pick up this book and read!