1 Kidnapped at the Capital

Kidnapped at the Capital

Written by Angi Sage

Reviewed by Zach H. (age 9)

Kidnapped at the Capital

Kidnapped at the Capital is about two friends named K.C. and Marshall. K.C.'s mother and the President's clone, Casey Marshall, have been kidnapped. K.C. and Marshall look for clues to find out who kidnapped them and where they are. The only place the kidnappers could be is somewhere in the Capital because they could not have gotten too far. But where are they? K.C. and Marshall must work together to find out.

I enjoyed this book because it is mysterious. My favorite part is when the S.W.A.T. team comes in because it's the part with the most action. I like the way the author describes how they burst into the space museum covered in black. I also like how Ron Roy has the fake janitors put K.C.'s mother and the clone in space suits hanging from the ceiling of a museum. They thought this would be a place no one would think to look for them. The way K.C. figures out it's them is very clever.

I would recommend this book to third and fourth graders who like a good mystery. I also recommend it because the book really makes you wonder what's going to happen next. If you like to solve mysteries you must read Kidnapped at the Capital!